The Golden Movie Pass Program is a benefit to long-time supporters of the Will Rogers Motion Picture Pioneers Foundation, providing retired members of the motion picture industry with the opportunity to see movies on a complimentary basis. The pass is given as a Thank-You to supporters who: (1) have donated a lifetime total of at least $500, AND (2) are retired (or of retirement age) from the motion picture industry. For more information, or to apply for the Golden Movie Pass, call (888) 994-3863, ext. 2363.
*** Please Note: some theaters have suspended acceptance of any passes during the pandemic. If you’re not sure whether or not your preferred theater currently honors passes, we suggest calling them first. ***
The Golden Movie Pass is valid at participating theaters and will admit the holder (must present valid photo I.D.) and one guest Monday through Thursday only. The Pass is not valid for special engagements or no-pass screenings. Inquire with individual theaters as to whether or not they exclude, or require a surcharge, for special format screenings (3D, IMAX, etc.). Some theaters have implemented a two-hour window for advanced ticketing using any passes; please check with the individual location regarding its policy on advance sales. The pass can only be used for one movie per day at any given location. If for any reason the Golden Movie Pass is not accepted at a participating theater, please call toll-free (888) 994-3863 to report theater name and location.
For current passholders only: if you wish to renew online, click on the Donate Now link, fill in your information and type “movie pass renewal” in the Notes box.
The pass has been made available through the generosity of the following theaters:
- Arclight Theatres*
- B&B Theatres
- Bow Tie Cinemas*
- Celebration Cinemas*
- Cinemark USA*
- Cinépolis USA*
- Commodore Theatres
- Coral Gables Art Cinema*
- Dipson Theatres
- Fox Theatres
- Goodrich Quality Theatres
- Harkins Theatres*
- High Sierra Theatres
- Landmark Theatres*
- Malco Theatres*
- Marcus Theatres
- Megaplex Theatres*
- Metropolitan Theatres Corp.
- Movie Tavern
- National Amusements
- Pacific Theatres
- Phoenix Theatres
- Reading Cinemas
- Regal Entertainment Group
- Regency Theatres
- ShowBiz Cinemas
- Silver Cinemas
- Southern Theatres*
- Spotlight Theatres
- Studio Movie Grill
- Ultrastar Cinemas
- Vintage Cinemas*
- Arclight & Pacific excludes holiday periods and special engagements, premium formats (XD, 3D, 70mm etc), and premium-priced special content screenings
- Celebration Cinemas – some films may be excluded for the 1st two weeks of release
- Cinemark USA includes Century Theatres, CineArts, Tinseltown and Rave Cinemas
- Cinépolis USA does not include The Bay Theatre in Pacific Palisades
- Coral Gables Art Cinema excludes opening night events
- Galaxy Theatres does not include Galaxy Luxury Plus Theatres; passes accepted two weeks after a film’s release date
- Harkins Theatres does not include Camelview@Fashion Square, Cine Capri, Cine 1 or 1XL. Excludes 3D, IMAX and alternative event programming.
- Landmark Theatres – excludes opening weekend
- Malco Theatres excludes IMAX and alternative programming
- Megaplex excludes opening night
- Reading International includes: Reading Theatres, Angelika Film Centers, Consolidated, City Cinemas. Excludes: 3D, IMAX, TITAN XC, TITAN LUXE, and premium (recliner) auditoriums.
- Regal Entertainment Group includes: Regal Cinemas, Edwards, and United Artists. Excludes IMAX, RPX, 3D, 4DX and ScreenX engagements.
- Southern Theatres excludes opening night, 3D, IMAX, D-Box and GPX .
- Vintage Theatres excludes sneak previews and pre-show screenings.
We wish you many hours of movie enjoyment!